materra wants to empower women and children in developing countries, conflict areas and in medically underdeveloped areas by supporting women’s health projects.
- Educational projects which aim at preventive health education projects
- Installation and supply of basic medical (examination) facilities
- Basic training of local personnel
- Professional training in gynaecology for local medical personnel
- Academic research on women’s health in developing countries
- projects focusing on gender equality and the implementation of human rights for women.